Did you know…..MAGGI noodles are commonly used for this Malaysian street food favourite, Mee Goreng spicy fried noodles! It’s supposed to be spicy, so dial up the heat! I like using one packet of the seasoning in the noodles for extra flavour – it’s basically a beef bouillon stock cube. 🏻
Try this with chicken too, or use the MAGGI 2 Minute Chicken wholegrain noodles with prawns – delish. Enjoy! N x ️
MAGGI Mee Goreng | Serves 2 - 3
2 packets MAGGI Beef 2 Minute Noodles Beef (Wholegrain)
2 tbsp oil
300g/10oz finely sliced beef (any quick cooking cut, like rump)
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 small onion, sliced
1 bunch choy sum, leaves separated from stems, cut into 3-4cm pieces (or use other Asian greens)
2 handfuls bean sprouts
2 ½ tbsp dark soy sauce
1/3 cup tomato ketchup (or Australia tomato sauce)
1/ tbsp curry powder (I use hot!)
1 tbsp+ Sriracha chilli sauce (or other hot sauce of choice)
1 packet of seasoning from MAGGI Beef 2 Minute Noodles
1. Bring water to the boil then add noodles and cook for just 1 minute, then drain.
2. Meanwhile, mix Sauce together.
3. Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add garlic and onion, cook for 30 seconds.
4. Add beef and cook until mostly browned, then add choy sum stems. Cook for 1 minute.
5. Add MAGGI noodles and sauce, toss to coat noodles, then add choy sum leaves and bean sprouts. Toss until just wilted then serve immediately!
#spon #thisisgoingtobegood #MAGGI #recipetineats #ourplatesdaily #foodgawker #FoodWineWomen #feedfeed #f52grams #thekitchn #thatsdarling #tastespotting #TODAYFoodClub #buzzfeast #bhgfood #huffposttaste #recipe #igfood #instayum #hautecuisines #huffpostgram #recipevideo #sponsored - 3 days ago