️Look at THIS FOOD️
We all should become intuitive eaters. What is THAT, you ask? It means that you are able to listen to your body and eat what you feel and know that your body wants and needs - nothing more and nothing less. This keeps you away from all the fad diets and over-indulging.
Studies show that is linked to increased self-esteem, quality of life and decreased prevalence of eating disorders. It will help increase your physical activity, self-esteem, decrease body dissatisfaction, and increase weight loss. It can also help decrease cholesterol and blood pressure. Your Mind, body and soul will just feel better. •
I eat a 80/20 food lifestyle. That means that 80% of the time I eat clean and healthy (pictured here). The other 20% I eat what I want. So if I end up going to a bday party and there is cake...I eat a piece of . I don’t feel like eating the entire thing anymore. There are those times I slip up and eat sweets, because I have a sweet tooth, but I do also know that my body will feel like if I do go over board. I feel sluggish and yucky. So I mostly stick to my lifestyle. •
I have a free challenge group that is about eating right and living the 80/20 way. It you’re interested like, comment or message me.
#80 /20lifestyle #eatinghealthier #helpisontheway #doitforyou #fitfam #fitmom #momoftwogirls #amys_sweetlife - 15 hours ago