I normally do not share my climbing photos. I always think I am not worthy. So many awesome climbers and amazing photos out there. But these few pictures I share now are my little personal victories. Lessons learned. Friendships gained. Memories carved in rocks forever. Granite. Sandstone. Limestone (My favorite). I want to thank so many of you, my friends. Old and new. Love 😙 and appreciation. You all rock!
1. Float like a Butterfly Sting like a Bee.
2. Colorado. @andy_fonz buddy, you are da best.
3. Blue is my color.
4. Victory not at the sea.
5. Big rocks are there to start climbing, even if there is no rope.
6. Awesomeness of Canada. Words can't describe. Visit Canada!
7. Looking down.
8. Very hard 5.10a lead for me. Not finished. Few falls, but still so greatly satisfying try. I hope to be back.
#girlswhoclimb , #climbinggirls , #climbing , #rocks , #girlswhoclimbofficial , #climbingismypassion - 26 days ago