Day 5 is about circulation for a healthy body and beautiful skin.
Th circulatory system is responsible for circulating blood, nutrients, oxygen to your tissues and toxins out of the body. Poor circulation results in inefficient or poor delivery of nutrients to the body’s tissues, leading to health issues and of course tremendously affecting your skin. Symptoms of poor circulation include, dull and dry skin, hair loss, cold hands/feet and more. Do this 5 step routine to increase circulation and help your body and skin look and feel amazing.
1. Move more through the day. Standing desks are great. Go on a 250 step walk every hour=less than 1.5 minutes/hr..🤷🏼♀️You can achieve this by grabbing some water, tea, or use the washroom every hour (if you are like me 🤦🏼♀️). Go for a swim or develop an exercise routine.
2. Eat more vegetables, fruits and spices like cayenne pepper, turmeric root powder, cinnamon.
3. Drink more liquids.
4. Get a massage.
5. Use Ellie Bianca Bath Salts help support better circulation. Dead Sea Salts help to strengthen skin tissues, stimulate blood circulation and eliminate toxins. The minerals absorb into muscle tissue and provide effective relief from soreness and stiffness. This is due to improved blood circulation which reduces inflammation and serves as a general muscle relaxant. .
Day 5 is all about Antioxidants. As you know I’ve partnered up with with @elliebiancabeauty to bring you clean, toxin-free skincare products that make you look fabulous. Enjoy 10% off any order of $50+.
[Contest] Share your pictures and story with us and tag @thecorporatenutritionist and @elliebiancabeauty for a chance to win a Transformation Strategy Discovery Session
with me TheCorporateNutritionist.com and Ellie Bianca's Limited Edition Body
Oil – Frankincense & Myrrh.
The contest starts on December 5 and ends on December 15 at 2:00 PM. One lucky winner will be selected and contacted the day after contest closes
1. Like this post.
2. Follow @EllieBiancaBeauty and @TheCorporateNutritionist on Instagram
3. Tag a friend in the COMMENTS who would also love to win.
4. Repost this with a tag back to @EllieBiancaBeauty and
@thecorporatenutritionist - 17 hours ago