One way I LOVE eating my veggies
Stir-Fried Veggies (1 serving)
~1 1/2 tsp extra-virgin coconut oil
~1 tsp sesame oil
~1/2 medium carrot, sliced
~1/4 cup broccoli florets
~1/4 bell pepper, sliced
~1/4 medium zucchini, sliced
~1 1/2 tsp Bragg Liquid Aminos (or light soy sauce)
~1/2 cup mushrooms
1) Heat oils in large skillet over medium-high heat.
2) Add carrot; cook, stirring constantly, for 1-2 minutes.
3) Add broccoli; cook stirring frequently, 4-5 minutes.
4) Add bell pepper, zucchini, and mushrooms. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until tender-crisp.
5) Turn off heat, Add Bragg Liquid Aminos or soy sauce & mix well!
****I usually make 4 servings at a time for leftovers! I used a red & orange bell pepper, zucchini and summer squash for more color this time along with the mushrooms! I also usually add shrimp but cook after the veggies to add in the right portion I need for protein!*** - 3 hours ago