10 things in the home you can control with your Smart Phone:
1. Television. All in one remotes come with a Smart Phone app, which will have the same functionality as the controller itself.
2. Speakers. Play music directly from your phone. If you listen to your music via Spotify, you can browse your collections on your phone and decide where to listen to it.
3. Lights. Turn them up, down or off from within the home or once you’re away, check if you left any of the lights on by accident.
4. Thermostat. Sometimes the weather forecast can catch you out, through an app on your Smart Phone you can raise the temperature at home, so that when you arrive back, the home feels nice and warm.
5. Alarm system. Leaving your alarm system unarmed is fairly common if someone was leaving the home in a hurry. However, you can arm the system via an app on your Smart Phone.
6. Home Wifi. You can now monitor your home network from your Smart Phone and see when new devices join the network.
7. Oven. You can use your Smart Phone to be preheat the oven whilst you travel back from work so that when you arrive, you can instantly bake your food.
8. Doorbells. See who approaches your property before they ring the doorbell via an app on your Smart Phone.
9. Blinds & curtains. Opening and closing of your curtains and blinds are now possible through an app on your Smart Phone.
10. Switch anything on or off. Wifi Plug adapters have enabled any electrical device to be switched on or off via an app on your Smart Phone.
To read the article in full head over to our website (link in bio) - 4 hours ago