Need help training shoulders? Try this workout on your next push day!
You guys already know I try to lift heavy so please excuse my faces!
1. Warm up the shoulders, I usually take some light weights to get my shoulder warmed and ready to go.
2. Shoulder press- (targets the middle head of the shoulder, and a little bit of the front) I did 8 full reps followed by 8 partial reps.
3. Seated side raises-( targets the middle head of the shoulder) seated side raises allows you to have more control with the movement.
4. Rear Delt Row- these are so good! I neglected training my rear delts so incorporating these have helped me tremendously.
5. Rear Delt flys- targets the rear delts. Tilting on the bench helps put more tension on your rear delts vs your rhomboids.
6. Arnold press- Targets front delt- these are an essential part of my shoulder regimen!
When training any muscle you need to make sure you are targeting every part of that muscle. For shoulders it is essential that you hit the front, middle, and rear!
Enjoy this workout and as always if you have any questions comment below 🏼 Discount code “Jazzy” saves you 20% all ghost products.
#workout #training #train #alphalete #workoutmotivation #fit #fitfam #fitnessmotivation #fitnessaddict #fitgirl #fitspiration #gym - 7 days ago