It’s time for a fresh update on our Lunar! Since our last update, we’ve received numerous pieces of feedback. We’ve incorporated the most popular requests into this firmware update.
Read the full details of each update in our newest blog post, link in profile. The instructions on how to update are in the post and in the app.
You can find the Lunar Updater in the App Store and Google Play Store. To access the newest firmware, 2.6.003, go to your app, Select Firmware, and tap "Update firmware list". The update process takes a few minutes. To see how long it takes, swipe left for the videos.
1. Battery Saving. Save ~20% of your battery by dimming the display after some time.
2. Pre-Infusion Time out Now Adjustable. Determines when the scale times out, most useful for long pre-infusion times.
3. Auto-Start Sensitivity. Minimum weight is decreased for more sensitivity. Great for slower espresso shots on the drip icon modes. From 0.6 g to 0.1 g or 0.2 g.
4. New Mode: Auto-Tare Only
5. Auto-Reset. After a cup is removed, the timer will automatically reset. This time is now adjustable.
6. Settings Menu Access Changed to Be Easier
7. Timer Stop Detection Improved. Detection mechanism for recognizing a drip has been improved.
8. Low Battery Indication Improved. Low battery will display when it’s below 15% instead of at 5%. - 4 days ago