We all have days where thinking out of the box is a struggle. Here are 5 simple ways to get your creative juices flowing in the office:
1. Deep Breaths: Step away from your computer and close your eyes. Count 5 slow deep breaths. Try focusing on nothing but the breath. Controlled breath can help clear the mind.
2. Listen to Music: Tune into your favorite jams, or listen to a an artist that's not your usual. This will help open up your limited perspective.
3. Take a Walk: Step away from your office to soak in the sun and enjoy nature. Changing environments could help bring new ideas.
4. Do a Random Act of Kindness: When you're generous, you're happier. Kindness helps you improve your mood and makes you more collaborative.
5. Have a glass of cold brew: To be creative, we need to let our minds wander, but once we’ve done this and have ideas to execute, coffee helps us focus and take action. The better the coffee, the better your ideas. - 4 days ago