Eagles’ First Day of OTAs *Important* Notes:
The team had 88/90 players attend the voluntary session. The only two missing were Darren Sproles and Michael Bennett.
1. LB Paul Worrilow was carted off the field today after colliding with LB Corey Nelson. The injury looks serious, as Worrilow’s leg was put up in an air cast.
2. Carson Wentz looks incredible (video courtesy of John Clark, NBCSP):
2a. “If it weren’t for the knee brace, you would hardly know that Carson Wentz was returning from major knee surgery. He’s done everything so far. Passes have been pinpoint.” - Jeff McLane
2b. “#Eagles QB Carson Wentz is running and throwing at OTA’s today, a good early sign as he continues to recover from an ACL tear.” - MySportsUpdate
2c. “I have to say, I was pretty impressed with Carson Wentz's movement today. Quick feet, able to shuffle and redirect. #Eagles ” - Turron Davenport
3. Jalen Mills and Ronald Darby are starting out as first team cornerbacks with Sidney Jones in the slot. Jones looked really comfortable in the slot and played well.
4. Jason Peters pulled Jordan Mailata to the side during practice to give him some pointers. 🐐
5. Corey Nelson played starting WLB today with Mychal Kendricks missing (he was at the complex but not playing).
Follow @philadelphiaeagles_fancenter for more pictures
#Eagles #PhiladelphiaEagles #PhiladelphiaEagles_fancenter
via @eagles.world - 6 hours ago