Learn all about Marjoram!! FREE today only when you purchase an AromaTouch!
. . .
1. Marjoram essential oil is effective in helping to relieve feelings of anxiousness, grief, hyperactivity, loss of sleep, tension and feelings of stress. You can add 2-3 drops to your diffuser, or add 8-10 drops in your bath water just before bedtime.
2. It can soothe muscular aches and stiffness, sore joints, sprains and other musculoskeletal discomforts. Try adding 2-3 drops to 1 ounce of fractionated coconut oil and massage into affected areas. It can also be used in a hot or cold compress as needed.
3. It provides relief from occasional constipation, indigestion, and flatulence. Use 2-3 drops in a carrier oil and massage on affected areas or the back.
4. It has proven to be able to alleviate menstrual discomfort around that time of the month. Add 2-3 drops to a carrier oil and massage on lower abdomen and lower back. You could also use it in a hot compress or add 8-10 drops to your bath water for a refreshing bath.
5. Marjoram oil is excellent for relieving discomfort from occasional skin irritations. You can add a drop to a dampened cotton ball and dab it on gently to the affected area.
6. It can be effective when used to support clear breathing. Try adding several drops to a steam tent and inhale the evaporation, or use it in your diffuser.
7. Marjoram essential oil can help to alleviate occasional discomfort. You can use it topically by adding 1-2 drops to a carrier oil and massaging over the area of concern. You can also add a few drops to your diffuser or take 2 drops internally in a veggie capsule Add a drop of Frankincense and marjoram in an empty veggie capsule to take 2-3 times a day to help with discomfort.
8. Marjoram essential oil promotes perspiration and keeps you healthy by aiding in the removal of toxins, sodium salts and excess water from the body. It helps to increase the frequency of urination. This also brings down elevated body temperatures and may help you lose weight since urine is composed of approximately 4% fat.
9. Marjoram is a great oil for soothing the discomforts of contractions. Dilute and apply to lower abdomen. - 23 hours ago