We know you are just as much obsessed with macaroons as we are. So why not try this succulent Raspberry flavour?
Raspberry Macaroon (serves 17)
-110 gm Egg whites
-75 gm Sugar
-140 gm Almond Flour
-200 gm Icing Sugar
-2 gm Red food colour
-100 gm Raspberry Pulp
-100 gm White Chocolate
-80 gm Rich’s Cremagic
-100 gm Rich’s New Niagara Farms
• Make meringue with egg, white & sugar.
• Sieve icing sugar, red powder & almond flour together. Fold almond flour mixture into meringue.
• Fill piping bag with macaroon mixture & pipe out medium size (3 cm diameter) coins.
• Rest for 2 hrs before baking.
• Bake at 160°C for 16-17 mins.
• Take heavy bottom pan, boil Rich’s Cremagic & Raspberry pulp together.
• Pour boiling mixture over chopped white chocolate.
• Stir mixture until Rich’s Premium Choco White melts completely.
• Strain mixture & keep at room temperature until set.
• Mix Raspberry choco mix with whipped Rich’s New Niagara Farms.
• Sandwich Almond Macaroons with Raspberry filling.
#RichsIndia - 15 minutes ago