I’ve got a major sweet tooth, I won’t deny it. You put a dessert in front of me and I’m down for. God help the person who tries to take it away before I’m done 🤣
With the new nutrition programme I’m following, and my superfood breakfasts, my sweet tooth has become more manageable. I thought I might get rid of it completely, but instead I’ve learned to understand and accept it instead of fighting it. It’s now down to 50% of what it used to be, which for me is a major win!
For the other 50%, the one that still makes me think of chocolate and pastries at the weirdest times (11am at work, 2am and coming home from an evening out), I’ve found alternative healthy desserts that won’t ruin all of my fitness and weight loss efforts. .
Since I figured I’m not alone in this, here’s my Friday recipe, ready to go in just 15 minutes: Apple Cinnamon Quesadilla!
- 1 (6-inch) whole wheat tortilla
- 2 Tbsp. cream cheese softened
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. raw honey
- ½ medium apple thinly sliced
- Spread half of tortilla with cream cheese. - Top cream cheese with cinnamon, honey, and apple.
- Fold tortilla in half; cook in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, for 4 to 5 minutes, turning once, until apple has softened and tortilla is golden brown.
Isn’t this delicious and so so easy?
#healthybodyandmind #healthylivingrevolution #ifoundmytribe #communitysupport #ifoundmyhappyplace #ilivefordessert #sweettoothfix #workinggirlproblems #busylifestyle #busyliving #busyworking #workingwomen #hpylori #businessgirl #needtostop #needfreedom #foundfreedom #coffee #morningcoffee #morningroutine #mornings #breakfast #energydiet #wakeup #wakeupnow #timetogo - 6 hours ago