Why Dont Black Artists...Jay Z, Beyonce, Stormzy, Giggs, whatever....perform in Africa Like white artists do?
Nas, the Queens gangster who raps about Africa in Rule the World, said:
1. He's (black american entertainers) Scared;
2. African Countries need to clean up and make their nations look more presentable;
3. Africans need to be more inviting;
4. Worried about getting bit by mosquitoes;
5. Nigeria had too much poverty;
6. Bono can get 200k people at his show but he cant, well, maybe he could get 300k IF HE TRIED.
1. Africa cant afford him.
2. ....THAT WAS PRETTY MUCH IT. "Black Americans love Blackness, but hate Black People." I say this all the time. Despite all of the exploitation that Africa has suffered, its sad that the most influential of us, those WANKANDAN wannabes would rather glamourize the mythical rather than experience the reality
What are your thoughts? please share and answer below.
#Africa #blackpanther #wakanda #ghana #nigeria #afrobeats #hotep #blackamericans #aspiringexpat #Tchalla #Nas #nasirjones #pharrell #Blackpeople #Diaspora - 9 hours ago