Patients commonly ask me what my skincare regimen is, and mine is always changing! I am always rotating through different products on a daily basis, depending on what my skin needs. -------------------------
My skin tends to pigment and now that summer is coming to an end, I am working on blasting my dark spots, renewing the tone, and as always, protecting from damage 🌞
My AM regimen:
1. Epionce Lytic Cleanser - A botanical based cleanser that gently renews the skin. I really look forward to this in the morning because it's so refreshing and I start my day like I'm already winning. I'm 100% addicted to this one
2. Avene Thermal Water - A quick spritz of this thermal water spray provides some healing benefits. It's like a prebiotic for the skin and creates a harmonious microbiome
3. Pixi Glow Tonic - The hype of this toner is the Glycolic Acid, an alpha hydroxy acid that transforms dull skin to bright, fresh skin with just a little gentle exfoliation. This is also my special trick. I LOVE facial sprays, so I put that Pixi toner in an old spray bottle and I mist my troubles and fears away!
4. Vitamin C, E, Ferulic Acid Serum - These antioxidants defend against free radical damage aka prevents wrinkles and discoloration
5. Colorescience Even Up - This is my everything. It is a tinted SPF that protects the ☠️😈 out of my skin and also works to fade my dark spots using chemical free, nutrient rich, botanical ingredients. This also looks absolutely gorgeous on the skin cosmetically and won my heart instantly. I can't even ️
6. Colorescience Total Eye -
The skin around the eyes is the most delicate on the body. This color correcting, depuffing, protector magic wand basically targets everything I could ever ask for in an eye treatment. Think of this is a must have correct and protect eye cream. 😎
7. Coola Liplux - Never forget the lip protection!
#dermatology #physicianassistant #darkcircles #eyebags #spf #sunblock #sunprotection #beauty #skin #skincare #skincareroutine #skincareaddict #skincaretips #skincareblogger #beautybloggers #skincareproducts #darkspots @epionce @colorescience @coola @pixibeauty @aveneusa - 10 hours ago