When you think about it, almost anything can be thrown on the grill... so why not pineapple too?!?!!!
1 pineapple , peeled, cored, and sliced
2 tsps raw sugar
1/8 tsp cayenne 🌶
1/8 tsp salt
4 Tbsps coconut 🥥 milk
3 lime wedges
1 Tbsp toasted coconut 🥥 flakes, for garnish
1) Oil grates of a grill and set to medium-high heat.
2) When hot, place pineapple slices on the grill and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side until lightly charred. Remove pineapple to a serving plate.
3) In a small bowl, mix together sugar, cayenne 🌶, and salt and then sprinkle over the pineapple .
4) Drizzle with coconut milk, spritz with lime juice, and sprinkle with coconut 🥥 flakes.
5) Serve warm or at room temperature.
* - 9 hours ago