23 lessons I learned in 23 years
- Your happiness is your fucking responsibility
- Do your shit, human judge anyway
- You will be too much for some people, those people aren’t your people.
.- Be fucking humble dude, what do you have you don’t receive ?
- Don’t compare yourself, exempt for pushing you harder
- You are not your job position, the place you live, the people you hang with, you are what you feel and how you love
- People change, that is not the end of your world if your friend and you think differently now - it’s called growing up
- Be patient, people who hurt you before will pay - that’s karma
- Loyalty is hard but essential.
. - Don’t mess with trust
- Remember who smiled to you the first
- Build your dreams, if not someone will hire you to build theirs
- Your body is your home, respect it and love it - Traveling is fun, meeting people is amazing, find yourself is priceless.
. - Celebrate your own victory, because you are the only one who knows how much it cost to accomplish them
- Call your mum*
- Love and happiness come together .
.- Surround yourself with people who want the best for you .
.- Never be afraid to leave, it’s sometime more brave than stay
- Regret is poison .
.- Being a bitch is soooo hard, life get easier when you start smiling to stranger (true story)
- Your heart is breaking ? Trust me, that will be the best things witch ever happen to you
- Try new things, ever and ever again - you wanna learn Swedish ? GO GIRL
what did u learn the past few years ? .
#artist #artistsoninstagram #artwork #photoshoot #photoshop #uo #uoonyou #ootd #ootdfashion #arts #suiteadobe #adobeillustrator - 1 month ago