Connections are the lifeblood of any business. That’s why ever since the year 2018 started I’ve made it a habit to go to as many events as possible, meeting interesting people ranging in all professions. But of course focusing on crypto because that’s my main passion and focus right now.
Broadening your network is essential to self-growth and I believe that 60% of your time should be spent working and grinding on your hustle. While the other 40% should be spent going out to events and meeting like-minded people. The quote “your network is your net worth” although cliché speaks truth.
Life is all about the relationships you build today. - 7 days ago